Today I finally got around to going through and testing the RC for version 0.3 of Open Server Platform. Everything seemed to work as planned, except for a few known issues that will be fixed in the next release, which should be coming down the pipe soon.
- Added replication nodes to increase fail-safe reliability
- Added commands to the administration console to stop and live migrate applications
- Can use configuration files to assist in the start up of OSP
- Many bug fixes and documentation updates
- The HTTPd servlet example now supports large files and the HEAD command
So, please check it out and let me know what you think!
Peace and chow,