It’s been quite a while since I’ve posted here, and to my devout readers I apoligize. As many of you know, this has been my last semester of my undergraduate studies, so I have been very busy over the past few months. This post will hopefully act as a dump of what I’ve been up to and what I will be doing until my next post.
Things I did:
- Developed a method for calling parts of functions to minimize/obfuscate programs
- Worked with Ryan on OSP to get a web based cluster management system integrated into the cluster administration page
- Played with return-to-libc attacks and got them working on the latest version of Ubuntu Linux
Things on the horizon:
- Working full-time for AIS
- Traveling to Iceland for 3 weeks
- Working on a computer security textbook
- Running a marathon in August
It is very weird to me to think that today is the last day of classes for me as a traditional full-time student. I’ve been going to school since I was 5 and it is very weird to think that come August I will not be returning to the classroom as my primary past-time. I am excited to travel and get away from the normal swing of things for a while to reflect on the new changes in my life, and excited to begin working, especially due to the extra leisure time after work.
Peace and chow,